Friday, July 29, 2011

"animal behavior" zeum magazine issue one

In late June I traveled to Lake Tahoe to work with the amazing team I had worked with previously on my ACHE magazine editorial. Not only did we all have a wonderful weekend (vacation, in my opinion), we executed an incredible shoot.

This was my very first editorial shot with my new Canon 5d mkii and the results made me fall even more in love with my new piece of equipment. (side note: camera had a hardware issue and is actually currently living at a Canon Service Center, pray for its safe and speedy return, please!)


Zeum Magazine & my editorial can be viewed HERE on pages 65-72.


Below is the editorial as it appears in the magazine as well as a few outtakes and behind the scenes shots!
(individual shots can be seen on my Flickr)

photographer: jacqueline harriet
model: brittany nash @exalt
styling: bailee edgington
hair: linsey steiger
mua: mandie jackson


outtakes:





behind the scenes:


7 comments:

  1. AMAZING WORK.....I LOVE OUR TEAM!!!! CANT WAIT FOR OUR NEXT SHOOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You are such an inspiration. These pictures are incredible! Every post you do are so special and amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL! Love your work lady! What Colour mode settings do you shoot in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooooow cool!! cool cool cool!!! i love that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful! You have no idea how much I love them. Your shoots just get better and better with every one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're photos came out BEAUTIFULLY!
    oh my word I'm impressed! I didnt even know you had a blogspot!
    I'm so excited to be following you!
    you should sell some of your prints online!

    ReplyDelete