Friday, September 16, 2011

chelsea days

I've listened to countless songs raving over the beauty of Chelsea, I finally was able to visit. I actually visited twice in the past week with my wonderful friends (& fellow photo adventurers) Eve and Colin. The Pier reminds me of San Francisco, back in California, also near to where both Eve and Colin are from.


View of New Jersey from The High Line. If you've never been to The High Line, please go, NOW. There's something so beautiful about the contrast between the nature and the indusrial old subway platform.


Eve and her lovely pentax.


Second time around in Chelsea!


Eve & Colin!

Gallery hopping


Amazingly eccentric people in a gallery.

Independent designers waiting outside "Band of Outsiders" Fashion Show


"Band of Outsiders" Fashion Show


On the walk back home

1 comment: