Friday, September 16, 2011

The world as I know it changes so rapidly here in New York City. Every single day is a new experience, a new obstacle, a new light at the end of the tunnel. The city is a lot to digest and I'm trying to take it all in gradually, trying to savor every part of this experience.

While the first few weeks have been full of ups and downs, I'm starting to see this place as a home. The collective of artists and photographers here is incredibly inspiring, I feel challenged but motivated.

Here are some of the random things I've been up to since I've been over here...


New York City has nature beyond Central Park.


DUMBO near the Brooklyn Bridge. A beautiful, serene spot that my RA took our floor to.


Vegan food in the village, way too beautiful to consume.


Mr. Jesse Eisenberg, a lovely addition to NYU's Welcome Week programs.


Some guys light sabering in Washington Square around midnight, no big deal.


New friends! Mark & one of my roommates, Emily.


Ground Zero Lights, taken on the evening of September 10th around Union Square


Hanging out with some of my lovely Flickr friends, Jessie and Sandy. Singing Regina Spektor songs in Sandy's dorm.


Walking past Alessandra Ambrosio at Fashion Night Out in Soho.


My wonderful dorm neighbors Olivia and Brinley at FNO.



Flickr meetup with Monika Balazy, Sandy Honig, Anna Szczekutowicz, and Jessie!


Monika Balazy

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. What colour profile/mode do you shoot in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! Changes might be hard but in the end everything works out! seems like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete