Thursday, November 17, 2011

assorted updates

I have officially been living in New York City for close to 2 months now. Strangely enough, it feels like home as of the past week or so.

Life here is so incredibly fast-paced and sometimes it's hard just to find time to sit and reflect. I'm enjoying the craziness but I am so appreciative for any and all of the downtime I have.

This Saturday morning I finally have some time to organize and recount some of the last few weeks in pictures + captions.

Protests are plentiful here.

As are rainy days:



And here are some random snapshots ~

My lovely friend Eve has incredibly beautiful eyes

Always interesting street style in Union Square.

First photo assignment for the Washington Square News was to photograph Dylan Sprouse, he was really down-to-earth.


1 comment:

  1. oh.my.goodness.
    i love every single one of these! you have such an eye for beauty and capture it beautifully. love your blog x 10
    xx

    ReplyDelete