Thursday, November 17, 2011

occupy wall street, 2 month anniversary

I promise I'm going to be better about posting about my daily bits and pieces..! The semester is winding down and I'm learn how to manage my time more efficiently.

This evening I decided to walk with Occupy as they marched down Sixth Avenue. This is my third or fourth time experiencing a march with Occupy...it's almost become commonplace.

Nonetheless, it's always an exciting adventure; I enjoy listening to people's stories and just being around so much energy. Everyone is passionate about something, not even just the movement necessarily.

I wouldn't say I'm a protester myself, I'm an observer,  with my camera as my eyes....





P.S. Just came across this song on my Pandora station, take a listen, it's somewhat relevant to "Occupy Wall Street" and it's got a great beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment