Sunday, December 4, 2011

mexican food & wandering

Friday evening, my friend Anna came into town and a few of us decided to grab dinner at a fun restaurant in the Village called Panchitos. Metin, who goes to school with Sandy & I (but commutes) was also in the city for the evening!

I had heard of Panchitos from my roommate, so we decided to check it out. Supposedly a few weeks ago Gossip Girl shot a few scenes for an upcoming episode at the restaurant (confirmed this rumor after seeing various Leighton Meester tagged photos by a few of my NYU friends).

The food wasn't terrible, but it wasn't exactly worth the medium price tag, either.
Nonetheless, the strings of multicolored christmas lights and the rustic atmosphere was certainly the sort of atmosphere that we sought.


After our dinner we went out for Bubble Tea, a staple to any Friday evening. Saint Alp's Tea House did not fail to savor our cravings!

We ended the evening hanging out in my dorm's lobby for a little while.

Here is a photograph Anna took of me after I took the above shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment