Sunday, April 22, 2012

'goth rave'

With only a few weeks left in the school year, work has been piling up and the weekends have become a nice release. In the midst of preparing for finals and term papers and photo critiques, I've been a little MIA. Recently, I was accepted into the Gallatin School of Individualized Study within NYU, where I hope to focus more on visual arts and media! I also found out that I will be studying at NYU Paris come next spring. 

This weekend was a nice time to celebrate and relax, so on Friday I went to a 'goth rave' with a bunch of friends where we danced all night until our feet hurt. The lighting was nothing short of amazing. I already miss New York City and I haven't even left yet...


10 comments:

  1. oh my god the first and last ones are incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a question:
    What do you do with your camera when you go out to dance? Always such a conundrum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. valid q! it's heavy but i've become accustomed to dancing with it around my neck when i go out :)

      Delete
  3. the last one omg these are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these. the colors are amazing.
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a fan of your work, means so much ! <3

      Delete
  5. you are magical, your work with colours and light amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photographs! I would love to attend NYU PARIS! jees!!

    ReplyDelete