Monday, April 30, 2012

"in the flowers" zeum magazine spring 2012 fashion editorial

Last month I shot a little pastel-colored editorial for Zeum Magazine's fourth issue at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with a wonderful team. So excited to finally release the images and I'm so honored to be featured amongst many of my favorite photographers.

photographer: jacqueline harriet
makeup artist: ashunta sheriff
stylist: vanessa castro
assistant: madeleine alpert
model: nema philip



Animal Collective's "In The Flowers"provided inspiration for this set of photos.



6 comments:

  1. You amaze me.
    The second last photo is breathtaking, i cannot describe how beautiful the reflection in her eyes is. And I love the beautiful pastel tones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so very sweet, that means so much! <3

      Delete
  2. These images are stunning! so beautiful, rich and striking, you're amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these photos.
    You're very talented. Btw. weould you like to take a look at my photographies?

    http://ninamolly.blogspot.de/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, very powerful, it's amazing, I really love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented!! I love these pictures, especially the number four!! I love everything in these pictures. Keep going, you are amazing!

    www.swan-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete