Thursday, May 10, 2012

spring in the city

Monday morning I gathered my belongings and flew back home to Sacramento International Airport for the summertime.

This past year has truly been an incredible experience, living in New York City and completing my first year of college as well. I've made wonderful friends and changed the way I view the world. I intend to write more on this subject later on, and in my column for ACHE Magazine (coming out very soon!).

I decided to make a short little video with some random moments from my time during the spring semester, it's very rough and guerrilla-style (no tripod and made out of pure fun). Enjoy!

P.S. I'll be traveling down to Southern California on a road trip in a few weeks if anyone would like to meet up/shoot or has any suggestions on where to visit!

1 comment: