Monday, September 10, 2012

nyfw s/s 2013: part 2 // prabal gurung

On Saturday morning, I was honored to shoot backstage at Prabal Gurung for Refinery29. Every year Prabal Gurung's show is met with much anticipation, a star-studded audience, and of course a top model roster.

It was incredibly surreal to be behind-the-scenes watching familiar faces like Joan Smalls and Frida Gustavsson getting their makeup applied.

Sui He


Jac Jagaciak


Joan Smalls


Alana Zimmer


Kate King


Frida Gustavsson reading quietly amongst the bustle


Mirte Maas


Prabal Gurung answering interview questions backstage


Marie Piovesan


The beautiful, smoke filled opening







4 comments:

  1. these are all so beautiful! I especially love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant even express how beautiful all of your captures are! Great coverage, I adore every shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are so great and beautiful behind the scene shots! I'm jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. Just incredible! I love that shot of Jac.

    ReplyDelete