Wednesday, September 19, 2012

portlandia


At the end of the summer I visited Nick in Portland, Oregon.



Since it was my first visit to PDX, we made sure to visit almost all of the 'touristy attractions'.



The breathtaking landscape of Crown Point at the Columbia Gorge


Multnomah Falls


Voodoo Doughnuts 2


Dinner with Nick and his mom Molly at the restaurant Departure at The Nines Hotel


Driving back to Nick's house in the 'couv, Washington.



I felt really good vibes from Portland and I hope I can visit again as soon possible. I'm so happy, too, that Nick is now living here in NYC as well!

2 comments:

  1. looovely pictures! what camera do you use? :)

    / http://creatingtoinspire.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick pictures! xoxoxo
    naivebones.blogspot.com ^.^

    ReplyDelete