Monday, October 22, 2012

a new leaf

Fall is in full swing, the leaves are turning, my birthday has past. I haven't had much free time due to my classes, internship, and various jobs but here is a little taste of the sights I've seen over the last two months since I've been back in New York City.

The view during a drive back from Queens to Manhattan after a Refinery29 assignment


Found and gifted flowers on my windowsill


Maddie riding the D train home after a night in Brooklyn


Paul eating pizza in Central Park


Nika and Tara after the Beirut concert


Jessie and Rachel sitting in the newly restored Washington Mews


Lou Reed, John Zorn, Bill Laswell, and Milford Graves performing an installment of The Joshua Light Show


Maddie waiting for the L train in Union Square


Brunch in Williamsburg with Tyler  & Hannah 


Speaking to Lynn Yaeger during a Refinery29 assignment


Miss Joan Rivers at NYFW


Beautiful Hannah at the Manhattan Vintage Fair


Playing dress up with Eve at the Village Party Store


View of Brooklyn and Manhattan from Hannah's roof during her end-of-summer bash


I'm starting to get super nostalgic about NYC as I'm now at the midpoint of my semester. In January I head to Paris...a totally different adventure.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing photos as always !
    Will also be Paris in Jan, so exciting - your Europe photos will be so great :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, annabel! oh wow, that's so wonderful! maybe we will get a chance to meet up while we are both in paris!! xx

      Delete
  2. your photographs leave me breathless, every time. please do keep photographing as much as you can of new york. i can only live through photographs until i am able to save up money to travel halfway across the world to this city i often fantasize about. i'm sure Paris will be a great big adventure for you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such sweet words, thank you tasha! i am so very excited to experience a new city!

      Delete
  3. you have a beautiful blog, & take beautiful photos. I love following your stuff. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had friends here. NYC is gorgeous. I'd love to explore, take pictures of friends, and set up 'shoots here. :) Although, it definitely is quite different from Hawaii.

    Anyway, I love all your pictures, the lighting, editing. AHDAKSFJDALSJSFAD. DEAD TOO BEAUTIFUL.

    I love the changing leaf colors! Seems awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete