Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy



My view of Hurricane Sandy in NYC yesterday evening.

So grateful that my friends and family are all safe, even if many of us may be without power/running water/transportation...

My college, NYU, is closed until at least this Saturday and my dorm is being evacuated tomorrow evening because of the blackout. I will be heading to Boston (for the first time) with a friend tomorrow!

Excited for a mini vacation but still very sad about all the after effects of the Hurricane!
Sending positive vibes to all those affected....
xox
jacqueline

4 comments:

  1. OMG stay safe!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, I know everything will be fine but be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so freaky! Good to hear you are safe (also really cool photos off it too!)

    ReplyDelete