Tuesday, June 11, 2013

flo morrissey / 9mary in paris & london

The lovely Flo Morrissey (also known as 9mary, listen to her beautiful music here) visited Paris in April to perform at a Sofar sounds event at NYU Paris.

A few hours before the show, Flo & I met up over coffee & orange juice at CafĂ© Carette by the Eiffel Tower. 


Afterwards, we strolled around the 16th arrondissement and enjoyed one of the best days for weather I saw all semester.


Flo performing an original song during the Sofar sounds show


A few weeks later when I visited London [Flo's hometown], we met up once again for a few hours to have tea & catch up.


Flo gave me a tour around the stunning Kensington Gardens, in Hyde Park which struck me as a sort of miniature Central Park. Dogs kept running up to us as we lounged in the grass.




Blogging pictures of my travels to London, Brighton, Berlin, Rome, and Spain soon!

xx jacqueline harriet

5 comments:

  1. She has the best personal style I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. She could have stepped right out of the late 60s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one so much... You captured something unique in her eyes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography makes me eyes sing...if that's possible. If not, it's a bloody miracle cos they're still singing!

    ReplyDelete